Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany
The 20th International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) 2011
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation and analysis, code generation and code optimization;
- Run-time techniques, including memory management and dynamic and just-in-time compilation;
- Programming tools, from refactoring editors to checkers to compilers to virtual machines to debuggers;
- Techniques for specific domains, such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments;
- Design of novel language constructs and their implementation.
Papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format. The proceedings will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Final papers will be in the format specified by Springer-Verlag at the URL:
Contributions must be in PDF in the Springer LNCS style. The submissions must adhere to the strict page limit of 20 pages. Submissions that are clearly too long may be rejected immediately. Proofs omitted due to space limitations may be included in a clearly marked appendix. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings, both electronic and hard-copy.
Friday, 01 October 2010: Submission deadline for abstracts (strict)
Friday, 08 October 2010: Submission deadline for papers (strict)
Friday, 10 December 2010: Notification of acceptance
Monday, 03 January 2011: Camera-ready versions due.