The 31th International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) 2022
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation, analysis, and transformation; code generation, optimization, and synthesis; the verification thereof
- Run-time techniques, including memory management, virtual machines, and dynamic and just-in-time compilation
- Programming tools, including refactoring editors, checkers, verifiers, compilers, debuggers, and profilers
- Techniques, ranging from programming languages to micro-architectural support, for specific domains such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments
- Design and implementation of novel language constructs, programming models, and domain-specific languages
All submissions must be made electronically through the conference submission website and include an abstract (100–400 words), author contact information, the full list of authors and their affiliations. Full paper submissions must be in PDF formatted printable on both A4 and US letter size paper.
All papers must be prepared in ACM Conference Format using the 2-column acmart format: use the SIGPLAN proceedings template acmart-sigplanproc-template.tex for Latex, and interim-layout.docx for Word. You may also want to consult the official ACM information on the Master Article Template and related tools. Important note: The Word template (interim-layout.docx) on the ACM website uses 9pt font; you need to increase it to 10pt.
Papers should contain a maximum of 10 pages of text (in a typeface no smaller than 10 point) or figures, NOT INCLUDING references. There is no page limit for references and they must include the name of all authors (do not use et al.).
Appendices are not allowed, but the authors may submit anonymous supplementary material, such as proofs, source code, or data sets; all supplementary material must be in PDF or ZIP format. Looking at supplementary material is at the discretion of the reviewers.
Papers may be resubmitted to the submission site multiple times up until the deadline, but the last version submitted before the deadline will be the version reviewed. Papers that exceed the length requirement, that deviate from the expected format, or that are submitted late will be rejected.
Mon 8 Nov 2021 - Paper Submission
Tue 7 Dec 2021 - Paper notification
Fri 17 Dec 2021 - Camera-ready papers