Swissotel, Tallinn, Harju, Estonia
The 21st International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) 2012
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation and analysis, code generation and code optimization;
- Run-time techniques, including memory management and dynamic and just-in-time compilation;
- Programming tools, from refactoring editors to checkers to compilers to virtual machines to debuggers;
- Techniques for specific domains, such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments;
- Design of novel language constructs and their implementation.
Different ETAPS 2012 conferences have different page limits. Specifically, FASE, FOSSACS and TACAS have a page limit of 15 pages, whereas CC, ESOP and POST have a page limit of 20 pages. Additional material intended for the referee but not for publication in the final version - for example details of proofs - may be placed in a clearly marked appendix that is not included in the page limit. ETAPS referees are at liberty to ignore appendices, and papers must be understandable without them.
- 7 October 2011 (2359 Apria, Samoa time): Submission deadline for abstracts (strict)
- 14 October 2011 (2359 Apia, Samoa time): Submission deadline for full papers (strict)
- 16 December 2011: Notification of acceptance
- 6 January 2012: Camera-ready versions due