Warning: Venue is missing. The map might not show the exact location.
FR/ARA/Grenoble, FR/ARA, France
The 11. International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) 2002
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including parsing, type checking, static analysis, code generation and code optimization.
- Run-time issues, including memory management, dynamic linking and loading, and just-in-time compilation.
- Language constructs and their implementation.
- Implementation of domain specific languages.
- Tools for compiler construction or language support, including debuggers, profilers, code verifiers, decompilers, etc.
October 19, 2001 Submissions deadline for the main conferences, demos and tutorials (over)
November 18, 2001 Submissions deadline for the tool demonstrations (over)
December 14, 2001 Notification of acceptance/rejection (over)
January 18, 2002 Camera-ready version due (over)
Before March 6, 2002 Early registration (running)
April 8 - 12 ETAPS 2002 main conferences
April 6 - 14 Satellite events